When you provide us with personally identifiable information ("Personal Information") through this Website, we respect your privacy. The purpose of this statement is to tell you what Personal Information we collect about you during your visit to Trotters.co.uk and what we do with that information.
Two types of cookies are used on this Website: session cookies and persistent cookies.
Session cookies are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave the Website. We use session cookies:
- (a) to track the number of visits to the Website;
- (b) to compile anonymous statistics that allow us to understand how users use our Website such as details of the pages visited per session on the Website and the number of return visits to the Website (we cannot identify you personally in this way);
- (c) to enable basic personalisation of the Website;
- (d) to keep track of your current shopping session so that you may retrieve your shopping basket at any time;
- (e) within the user id sign in session for security; and,
- (f) to remember if a user has signed out.
Persistent cookies remain in the cookie file of your browser for much longer than session cookies. We use one persistent cookie which is stored to enable the Website to determine whether you have been here and signed in previously. This helps to authenticate you as a registered user, giving you access to your user profile and certain otherwise inaccessible areas of the Website.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the settings in your internet browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of the Website if cookies are disabled. Please click here to find out how to disable/enable cookies (www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies).
Access to your information
To access any personal information that you have submitted via the Trotters.co.uk please visit the "my account" page or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of Changes
Your credit card information is encrypted when you order from us to ensure your transactions are private and protected as they travel over the Internet. We accept orders only from web browsers that permit communication through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology - this means you cannot inadvertently place an order through an unsecured connection. Most web browsers above version three support this security.
Please note, we will NEVER ask for personal details via email. If you do receive an email requesting this information, please contact our Customer Service team immediately.