An exciting opportunity has arisen at Trotters Childrenswear for a full-time Customer Service Advisor. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, motivated individual, who has experience in Customer Service.
Your main objective within the role will involve looking after our eCommerce customers to ensure their journey with Trotters is an enjoyable and stress-free experience. Details of the position are below;
- Dealing with all customer queries and feedback (both positive and negative); across all platforms including social media & Feefo
- Answering the customer service phone line and responding quickly and efficiently to queries and requests
- Managing the customer service inbox and responding quickly and efficiently to queries and requests
- Processing all manual orders/exchanges/refunds/cancellations through the relevant systems
- Track and follow-up with any lost/missing parcels and filing any necessary claims with the couriers
- Liaising with the warehouse team to ensure customers orders and requests are correct
- To manage the Click and Collect process effectively with warehouse, stores and customers
- Review and recommend courier options to ensure our customers get the best delivery services possible at best prices.
- Develop the mail order channel and grow the sales by doing active outreach of customers and following up on queries.
- Reach out to customers with duplicate hairdressing bookings to confirm/cancel.
- Inputting new email addresses captured manually in stores and uploading to our database
- Track online voucher sales and redemption
- Managing the queries related to pre-payment of hairdressing credits in the future
To apply you must have :
- Excellent written and spoken English
- Strong commercial acumen
- Microsoft office suite
- Organisational skills
- Ability to adapt to changing environment
This is a permanent role based at our Head Office in North Acton: Monday-Friday 9am-5:30pm
Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.