An exciting opportunity has arisen at Trotters Childrenswear for a full-time E-Commerce Warehouse Assistant. The ideal candidate will be a dynamic, motivated individual, who has experience in warehouse dispatch.
Your main objectives within the role will involve picking, packing and dispatching our web orders and processing web customer returns. Details of the position are below;
E-Commerce Processing and Dispatch:
- Exporting and Importing web sales and stock for processing.
- Managing daily workload to ensure orders are complete for courier pick-ups
- Scanning all orders through our stock management system accurately.
- Efficient picking and packing of all web orders.
- Liaising with the Customer Service team to ensure a smooth customer journey.
- Strong communication with the Customer Service team in regards to any 'held' orders, stock queries and customer requests.
- Supporting the day to day activity of the warehouse and working as part of a team.
- Liaising with the Warehouse and Logistic Operations Managers to assist in completing workloads and maximising the time available.
- Helping embrace change including updates to existing systems.
- Helping to maximise space utilisation within the warehouse including housekeeping.
- Ensuring that all stock is scanned in and out of the warehouse accurately and on a timely basis.
- Helping to ensure that the vans leave to go to stores on time.
- Ensuring that the warehouse system is used correctly and accurately.
- Supporting with regular stock takes.
Safety & Security
- Ensuring that all activities are done in a safe manner according to Health & Safety legislation and training.
- Assisting with vehicle checks.
- Supporting with training in Health & Safety and working in a safe manner.
- Reducing shrinkage through damage and theft.
To apply you must have :
- Experience with Microsoft Excel
- Organisational skills
- Accuracy and an eye for detail
- Ability to adapt to a changing environment
- Experience with e-commerce or warehouse dispatch
This is a permanent role based at our Head Office in North Acton: Monday-Friday 8.30am-5pm
Please send a cover letter and CV to email@example.com.